Elena Deutsch, MPH has been helping people improve their impact at work for over 20 years. Elena brings compassionate honesty to all of her engagements. Whether it is facilitating a team strategy session, or individual leadership coaching, she brings her full attention to what is spoken and what goes unsaid. She facilitates conversations with a serious yet light touch in order to help clients achieve specific results.
Elena is committed to supporting leaders and teams function with greater confidence and impact. She becomes a partner in your success and fulfillment.
- Elena completed her coach training at New York University.
- Masters in Public Health, from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Elena is also a certified MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) practitioner.
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Team Building & Off-sites
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Leadership Development for Women
- Storytelling for Organizations & Leaders
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation
- The New York Times
- Deutsche Bank
Certifications, Honors, and Awards:
Certified MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Practitioner
- New York City
- Northeast and Mid-Atlantic United States
Book Elena Deutsch