Jennifer Brown (she/her) is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, author, and diversity and inclusion expert who is deeply passionate about building more inclusive workplaces where more of us can feel welcomed, valued, respected, and heard. As the Founder and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting (JBC), a certified woman and LGBT-owned firm, Jennifer and her team design and execute inclusion strategies that have been implemented by some of the biggest companies and nonprofits in the world.
She is also the bestselling author of two books, Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace and The Will to Change (2017) and How To Be An Inclusive Leader: Your Role in Creating Cultures of Belonging Where Everyone Can Thrive (2019), a shortlist winner of the O.W.L. Award, and winner of the 2019 Nautilus Book Awards’ Business & Leadership category.
Her podcast, The Will to Change, is downloaded by nearly 15,000 listeners per month, and she is a sought-after keynote speaker and expert for leading research institutions and business schools. She lives in New York City with her partner of over 20 years, Michelle. You can learn more at www.JenniferBrownSpeaks.com
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” — Peter Drucker
Quote From Interview:
“When you’re Advocate Level [Phase 4 in Jennifer’s Inclusive Leader Model], you’re really swinging every day, fearlessly, tirelessly, unapologetically. You don’t wait for permission.” — Jennifer Brown
- Jennifer on LinkedIn (JenniferBrownConsulting)
- Jennifer on Twitter (@JenniferBrown)
- Jennifer on Instagram (JenniferBrownSpeaks)
- Jennifer on Facebook (JenniferBrownSpeaks)
- How to Be an Inclusive Leader
- LGBT Workforce – The Diversity and Inclusion Imperative
- Uncovering Talent: A New Model for Inclusion (Deloitte, 2019)
- Emerge Stronger (Jennifer Brown Consulting)
- A Guide to Gender Identity Terms
Jennifer Brown, Holly Kalyn. Production Team: Nani Shin, Sheep Jam Productions, qodpod