Business has changed. Have you?
As a CEO, you’re laser-focused on the future. It seems like innovation is the only way to stay relevant. But there’s a heavy tax associated with being so preoccupied:
Your eNPS score is below 50%.
Your team sits through meeting mania multitasking on their phones.
You hit the KPIs your board assigns but your team doesn’t trust you. Everyone is on autopilot. Heads down. Focused on themselves. Not collaborating as a team.
Welcome to the new definition of CEO
The new CEO doesn’t have to choose between innovation and company culture. They encompass both.
- In this role, you give freely of your time and attention.
- You walk the halls and greet your team.
- You recognize and give credit for ideas that go overlooked at a meeting.
- You still meet every KPI from the board and your employees rave about working for you.
- They become promoters of your company.
- They stop zoning out at meetings and feel comfortable offering suggestions and ideas.
- You keep the trains on time AND inspire a company that people love working for.
Generosity is the ace up your sleeve.
Ready to be remarkable?
Bring in one of our Bridge Between coaches for group facilitation and get your teams finally working together.
The ROG for team building:
- Your teams communicate effortlessly with other departments and reach their most profitable quarter in years
- They race over to offer each other help and support
- They succeed together and don’t settle for less
The R.O.G. Podcast
“If you take a survey, everybody thinks that all of the Latinos just got here the other day and came over the border…More than 68% of most Latinos are born…Read More
“When a firm gets large enough to start splitting into departments, moving parts of the work upstairs, downstairs, around the globe. We start replicating job descriptions, engagement drops, outcomes suffer.…Read More