- Increased strategic thinking and goal attainment
- Strong, authentic and effective leadership style
- Enhanced presence and command
- Intentional collaboration
- Strength development
- Self discovery
A typical executive coaching partnership is nine months. Each engagement is customized to meet the specific needs, budget and targeted outcomes.
A proven process with a demonstrated track record. At Bridge Between, we specialize in High Definition Results Coaching. This four-pillar process enables targeted and sustainable results.
Communication effectiveness includes verbal, written, non verbal and digital. This pillar emphasizes skills like:
- Active listening
- Nonverbal communication
- Email etiquette
Your resulting communication style will be more intentional and congruent with your leadership brand.
As humans, we feel before we think and act. Emotionally intelligent leaders can identify these feelings and use them as a powerful tool to enhance working relationships. Research proves EI (emotional intelligence) is more relevant than IQ (intellectual quotient) and technical skills combined. Executive coaching in this area helps you recognize emotions as signals, and establish organizing principles to maintain your best self. Areas covered include:
- Identifying emotions as they arise, and becoming aware of how they govern our interactions
- Discovering how our unfiltered reactions appear to others
- Gaining a heightened attentiveness to and command over social situations
- How to manage yourself before managing others
Increasing emotional intelligence improves relationships and the navigation of complex social situations.
There’s the executive in the mirror – and the person the rest of the world sees. Through coaching, you’ll learn to first see yourself as others see you, and then explore the factors that can influence their perception. Coaching may cover topics like:
- How your personal posture, stance, and mannerisms affect your brand
- Social expectations
- Nuances of professional etiquette from board meetings to business lunches
- The psychological drivers that affect actions, choices and ultimately, reputation
As you explore your executive presence and discover new tools, you’ll find it easier to build and maintain trust with clients, partners, and your team.
You’ve likely developed a signature leadership style. Whether you’re taciturn or aggressive, hands-off or elbows-deep, leadership development provides opportunities to learn new skills and empower your team to reach peak performance. Your coach will help you identify key areas for improvement, including:
- Strengthening relationships and building trust with your team
- Generating and maintaining excitement for your work
- Initiating goal-setting and metrics for subordinate development
- Mediating conflict and aligning disparate points of view
We work with senior leaders who are ready to raise their standards of excellence. Leadership development coaching can dramatically improve your relationship with your team – and yourself.