Shannon Cassidy is Founder and CEO of bridge between, inc. a boutique leadership development firm specializing in behavioral change, executive presence, effective communication, collaborative teamwork, empowering leadership, and conflict resolution. She provides Executive Coaching, Facilitation (team sessions, retreats, conferences) and Keynote Speaking (conferences, annual events, ceremonies) and Mentoring Programs (associations, ERGs, leadership circles) all custom designed.
Shannon combines her keen ability to get to the heart of every matter with a proven track record as a corporate leader. Before founding bridge between, she spent years building profitable businesses and driving innovation and leadership initiatives. This real-world experience formed the bedrock of her success, enabling her to provide clients with the strategies, tools, and inspiration to thrive during organizational change and lead with vision, values, and purpose.
Shannon has authored several articles and books including Discover Your Inner Strength (2009), The 5 Degree Principle: How Small Changes Lead to Big Results (2013), V.I.B.E. A Self-Discovery Journey to Authentic Leadership (2014) and Grounded in Gratitude a one-line-a –day, five-year gratitude journal (2015). Her current efforts focus on the benefits of Generosity at Work.
All programs are delivered virtually.
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Presence
- Equity and Belonging
- Effective Listening
- Feedback that Works
- Growth Mindset
- Keynote Speaking
- Reciprocity: Give it All Away to Have it All
- V.I.B.E. Authentic Leadership
- The Five Degree Principle: How Small Changes Lead to Big Results
- High Performance Teams
- Stages of Team Development
- Building and Maintaining Trust
- Healthy Debate
- Commitment to Purpose
- Peer Accountability
- Delivering Results
- Facilitating Group and Team Experiences
- Mentoring Experiences
- Team Performance
- Executive Team Meetings
- Leadership Retreats
- Virtual Group Development Sessions
- American Modern
- Bed, Bath and Beyond/ Linen Holdings/ T-Y Group
- Comcast NBC Universal
- Heineken USA
- Pinewood Atlanta Studios
- PGA Tour Superstore
- Qurate Group/ QVC, Inc.
- Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE)
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Wawa, Inc.
- Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT)
CERTIFICATIONS, HONORS, AND AWARDS:
- Featured on Forbes.com as one of the top five coaches in Philadelphia
- 2015 Executive Woman of the Year, Network of Executive Professional Women