Shannon Cassidy is Founder and CEO of Bridge Between, Inc. a boutique leadership development firm specializing in behavioral change, executive presence, effective communication, collaborative teamwork, empowering leadership, and conflict resolution. She provides Executive Coaching, Facilitation (team sessions, retreats, conferences) and Keynote Speaking (conferences, annual events, ceremonies) and Mentoring Programs (associations, ERGs, leadership circles) all custom designed. She has a podcast called R.O.G. Return on Generosity that focuses on how to be a corporate generous leader by sharing time, talent and gratitude.
Shannon combines her keen ability to get to the heart of every matter with a proven track record as a corporate leader. Before founding bridge between, she spent years building profitable businesses and driving innovation and leadership initiatives. This real-world experience formed the bedrock of her success, enabling her to provide clients with the strategies, tools, and inspiration to thrive during organizational change and lead with vision, values, and purpose.
Shannon has authored several articles and books including Discover Your Inner Strength (2009), The Five Degree Principle: How Small Changes Lead to Big Results (2013), V.I.B.E. A Self-Discovery Journey to Authentic Leadership (2014) and Grounded in Gratitude a one-line-a –day, five-year gratitude journal (2015). Her current efforts focus on the benefits of Generosity at Work.
- The Five Degree Principle by Shannon Cassidy
- V.I.B.E. by Shannon Cassidy
- R.O.G. on Apple Podcasts
- R.O.G. on Spotify
- Video of this episode on YouTube https://youtu.be/WDna7m8JFd0
R.O.G. Takeaway Tips:
- Ask yourself:
- Is this the best use of my time?
- Is there anyone else who can do this?
- Choose one task to delegate.
- Check-in with the person you are delegating to figure out the purpose of the delegation and the level of support they need from you.
- Let it go!
- Be intentional about how you use the time you free up.
Coming Next: Please join us next week, Episode 126, with special guest Susan E. Chapman-Hughes, Empathetic Leadership.