94. Jenn T. Grace – Multiply Your Impact
“What if I can be the catalyst behind hundreds of authors getting their thought leadership and their message and their purpose on a stage, how greater of a legacy and impact can I leave behind?” — Jenn T. Grace
An award-winning author, nationally recognized speaker, and savvy publishing strategist, Jenn T. Grace is the founder of Publish Your Purpose, the acclaimed hybrid publishing company that gives first-time authors the secrets to getting their books written, finding an eager audience & marking their place in the publishing world. Publish Your Purpose is a certified B Corp social enterprise that meets the gold standard of socially and environmentally friendly business practices.
Jenn leads ambitious authors through every aspect of writing, editing, and publishing so their book strategically aligns with their business objectives. Whether it’s a business guide that shows the breadth of their expertise or an emotional memoir that takes readers deep into life’s challenges, she helps authors articulate their purpose and fulfill their mission.
Jenn has published the books of nearly 100+ business owners, entrepreneurs, speakers, and memoirists so more diverse stories can exist in the world and her authors can make a positive impact and achieve the recognition and success they deserve. She is the author of six books, including her memoir, House on Fire. Jenn has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
Jenn lives in Connecticut with her family and enjoys being outside with her son, kayaking, and admiring the birds and nature around her.
You can read more about Jenn’s journey of becoming a book publisher here.
“Ask for forgiveness, not permission.” — Grace Hopper
R.O.G. Takeaway Tips:
- Share your experiences to help others along the way.
- Recognize others – offer a compliment, acknowledge something positive, make a connection.
- Ask for forgiveness, not permission. Generosity is not just seeing what needs to be done, it’s doing what needs to be done.
- Jenn T. Grace on LinkedIn (ln/jenntgrace)
- Jenn T. Grace on Instagram (@jenntgrace)
- Jenn T. Grace on Twitter (@jenntgrace)
- Publish Your Purpose – Jenn T. Grace
- Publish Your Purpose – Resources
- Publish Your Purpose – Publisher Questions
- Books Written by Jenn T. Grace
- HuffPost Article on Jenn T. Grace
- Fearless Communicators – Jenn T. Grace
- Consciousness Leaders – Jenn T. Grace
- Reach Or Miss Podcast Episode with Jenn T. Grace
- The Author’s Corner – Jenn T. Grace
- Bridge Between Network Diversity Index quiz
Episode 95: Building Bridges Generous Leadership Coaching Tips with Shannon Cassidy, R.O.G. Host and CEO Bridge Between, Inc.