Temeka Easter Rice leads social media and brand engagement at a national bank. She’s a national conference speaker on influencer marketing and employee advocacy programs. Temeka recently launched “The Joy Group” which aims to help small businesses and nonprofits maximize social and digital marketing. Temeka’s passionate about financial literacy, female empowerment, and higher education. Temeka is a natural giver and serves on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Delaware, Girls Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay, and Emerging Pearls Foundation, Inc. Temeka, along with her husband, George, two teenagers and three doggies, call Wilmington, DE home.
Favorite quote: “I am blessed to be a blessing!”
“Giving strategy keeps us from overextending ourselves. We can’t give or pour into anyone else’s life if our cup is empty.”
- The Joy Group
- The Moore you Know (Career Café)
- Angela Duckworth’s book, “Grit”
- Women in Cable Telecommunications
- Wednesday Live with Shannon Cassidy
- Shannon Cassidy on YouTube
- For more information about R.O.G. Return on Generosity and host Shannon Cassidy, visit bridgebetween.com.
Temeka Easter Rice, The Joy Group, Cassandra Moore. Production team: Nani Shin, Sheep Jam Productions, qodpod