“It really is about those micro moments that we experience every day. That’s culture.”
“We have this collective exhaustion that we’re also not talking about.”
Daisy Auger-Domínguez is an accomplished executive and dynamic leader widely recognized for her ability to lead organizational transformations on the leading edge of people and culture. A natural storyteller and team-builder with a purpose-driven mindset, Daisy launched her career at Moody’s Investors Service. She subsequently held leadership roles at The Walt Disney Company, Google, Time Warner, and Viacom. Most recently, she served as Global Chief People Officer at Vice Media, overseeing and guiding the end-to-end employee experience, including DEI, ESG, and corporate facilities. Additionally, Daisy founded Auger-Domínguez Ventures, a workplace strategy consultancy.
Daisy’s bold advocacy for inclusive, courageous, and competent management in the modern workplace positions her as a sought-after speaker and thought leader in management, leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion, workplace culture, and the future of work. Driven to build workplace cultures rooted in human-centered shared values and purpose — cultures that work for everyone while enhancing performance — Daisy authored Inclusion Revolution and has a forthcoming book titled From Burned Out to Lit Up: A Manager’s Guide. She has been featured in publications like Harvard Business Review and IDEAS.TED. Her contributions have earned her prestigious honors, including Brooklyn Community Service’s Social Impact award, Hispanic Executive’s Top 10 Leaders, People en Español’s 25 Most Powerful Women, ADCOLOR Legend, Council of Urban Professionals Change Agent, Walter Kaitz Foundation Changemaker, and the New York City Council Leadership in Community Service Award.
Daisy serves on the boards of Planned Parenthood Federation of America and St. Ann’s Warehouse, as well as the Board of Trustees of her alma mater, Bucknell University.
R.O.G. Takeaway Tips:
- Silence shapes us, and hurts us.
- Appreciate your mentors, sponsors and allies.
- Build the bravery muscle.
- Human centric leadership: safety, comfort, belonging.
- Self-care is essential. Can’t fill up others with an empty cup.
- Send notes of inspiration.
- About Daisy Auger-Domínguez
- Inclusion Revolution | Daisy Auger Domínguez | TEDxPearlStreet
- “Getting Over Your Fear of Talking About Diversity” by Daisy Auger-Domínguez
- “How to Proactively Defuse Tension on Your Team” by Daisy Auger-Domínguez
- How to Reinvent your Workplace Culture with Vice’s Daisy Auger-Dominguez
- Leading With Empathy & Allyship EP4: Amplifying The Latinx Experience With Daisy Auger-Domínguez
Where to find R.O.G. Podcast:
R.O.G on YouTube
R.O.G on Apple Podcasts
R.O.G on Spotify
How diverse is your network?
N.D.I. Network Diversity Index
What is your Generosity Style?
Coming Next: Please join us next week, Episode 157, with Joanne Lipman.